The year, as always, has flown by and here we are at the holiday season.
We weren’t able to attend the Christmas party, but we heard it was a lot of fun for all.
We hope you each have a wonderful holiday season and new year.
Dave and Janee’ Kemp, Editors
We thought you might enjoy this article on technology which is being designed to help animals communicate.
Here is the meeting schedule for 2016
Jan 30th – at Debbie and Jeff Kirsch in Portland
Feb 27th – in Albany – Cascade Grill
Mar 19th – Awards Banquet at Sayler’s
Apr 9th – TBD
(Agility Trial in Eugene 22nd, 23rd, 24th)
May 21st – Keizer at the Iris Festival with Meet the Breed and Obedience demo
Jun 25th – Canby
Jul 22nd – Specialty at EXPO
Aug – no meeting
Sep 17th – TBD
Oct 15th – English’s – Halloween Party ?
Nov 12th – TBD
Dec 3rd – Christmas Party at Englishes. NOTE: this is earlier than in the past.
Mark your calendars now so you don’t miss a meeting.
If you would like to host one of the TBD dates or have a suggestion where to hold that month’s gathering, let Carol Jansen or Chris know. Thanks!
- Jackson, “Sir Jackson Stonewall,” went Group One at the Eugene Kennel Club Show over Labor Day weekend. This was his first show since March, his first show as a Veteran and his first Group One! Proud parents are Gary and Barbara Stonewall.
- Bruce and Gayle Elgort are adding a family member to their clan. Bella will have a baby brother from Carol Jansen’s brood and he will be named Tucker. (AKC name pending)
- Carol Jansen reports that Cascadian N Fairhaven’s Sidekick, “Robin” was WD both days at Greater Clark County KC for two 3 point majors.
- The Kemp’s would like to say we took “Baker” out as a veteran for the first time at the Greater Clark County shows. We’re learning the rules ( along with the judges). On Saturday he was 1st in veterans, then BOS, then BOH.
- We think there is a brag coming in from the Schwartz’s, so we look forward to adding it here.
- Please submit your brags to Dave and Janee’ Kemp: email@example.com
- Any brag donations should be sent or given to Mindy Perez.
- 3207 NW Polk Ave.
- Corvallis, OR 97330
- Coos Kennel Club, 07/04/15
- Coos Kennel Club, 07/05/15
- WVESSA Specialty, 07/17/15
- Portland Kennel Club, 07/18/15
- Portland Kennel Club, 07/19/15
- Hurricane Ridge Kennel Club, 07/25/15
- Hurricane Ridge Kennel Club, 07/26/15
- Nisqually Kennel Club, 08/08/15
- Nisqually Kennel Club, 08/09/15
- Rainier Sporting Dog Association, 08/13/15
- PSESSA Specialty, 08/14/15
- Olympic Kennel Club, 08/16/15
- Olympic Kennel Club, 08/17/15
- Sammamish Kennel Club, 08/23/15
- Longview Kelso Kennel Club, 08/29/15
- Longview Kelso Kennel Club, 08/30/15
- Eugene Kennel Club, 9/05/15
- Eugene Kennel Club, 9/06/15
- Timberland Valley Dog Fancier’s, 9/12/15
- Timberland Valley Dog Fancier’s, 9/13/15
- Gig Harbor Kennel Club, 9/19/15
- Gig Harbor Kennel Club, 9/20/15
- Wenatchee Kennel Club, 10/17/15
- Wenatchee Kennel Club, 10/18/15
- Vancouver Kennel Club, 10/24/15
- Vancouver Kennel Club, 10/25/15